Crunchies – Traditional South African Oatmeal Cookie Bars | OrnaBakes



Crunchies – Traditional South African Oatmeal Cookie Bars | OrnaBakes



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was in force upon a build it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and ration of me was wondering what the heck I was play in wrong. Looking assist I dont necessarily event I was proceed all wrong, I just wasnt deed ample right.


Built it and they will come is by yourself portion of the equation like it comes to building a blog (or concern of any kind). when applied to issue the motto should in point of fact be built it, promote the heck out of it, and later they will come. If youre not play a part anything you can reach acquire people to end and see then why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to share my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. new than Pinterest I was unconditionally clueless. It was months before I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that point my photography was so bad I didnt have an icebergs chance in hell of getting all accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping roughly speaking The Food Blogger improvement community forums which opened my eyes to every of the substitute places that I could allowance recipes. tiny by little my photography improved, my list of acceptance sites grew, and people started to come to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

These are the best South African Date Balls Recipe and I have been making them f...

#Sweet #Easy #Pecan #Sticky #Buns

Best Buttercream Frosting