Favorite Carrot Cake Recipe


A moist and flavorful recipe that makes a large quantity of cake. I have been hounded to make this cake time and time again..

Before I decided to try this cake I read every single review, paying careful attention to those who did not like the cake very much. Though the overwhelming majority, of which I am now a part, liked this cake very much I understand that you learn a lot more about something by learning what people did not like about it. So, after having made the cake I have a few suggestions for those who didn’t like the cake. 

Most of the complaints where that the cake was too heavy or that it was too moist or “pudding like” A solution to this might be to strain the carrots and pineapple more before adding them in to the cake batter. I know the recipe doesn’t specify but I strained the carrots and the pineapple until they where almost dry and added about 2 – 3 tablespoons of the strained liquid back in. I also hydrated the raisins a bit by letting them sit in a cup of warm water while the carrots sat in the brown sugar. 



Also I made 3 - 8” rounds instead of the recommended 2 - 10” rounds. This will shorten the bake time to about 30 -45 mins. and may also help solve any underdone cake problems… I thought this cake was very good and well worth the effort. Everyone I have served this to has loved this and I certainly plan on making it again..

Get the recipe here >> Favorite Carrot Cake Recipe @ mycakeschool.com

==============================================

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

These are the best South African Date Balls Recipe and I have been making them f...

#Sweet #Easy #Pecan #Sticky #Buns

Best Buttercream Frosting