Pumpkin Doughnuts


I used this recipe to make doughnut holes with my Nostalgia Cake Pop Bakery. It worked perfectly! The only changes I made were increased the recipe size to serve 18 (didn't want to waste pumpkin puree), substituted the Pumpkin Spice (didn't have it) and altered the glaze.

I used 1 tsp allspice, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger. I'm sure it would have been great with plain Pumpkin Spice, I just didn't have it. With my 1 1/2 TBSP scoop leveled out, 8 min baking time, rolled them over and cooked for another 30 seconds, this recipe made about 3.5 dozen doughnut holes with the recipe at 18 servings (a whole 15oz can of pumpkin).




For the glaze I did use a reduced amount of milk instead of water and added a couple TBSP of corn syrup. This helps the glaze harden.

Get the recipe here >> Pumpkin Doughnuts @ cookingclassy.com

========================

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

These are the best South African Date Balls Recipe and I have been making them f...

#Sweet #Easy #Pecan #Sticky #Buns

Best Buttercream Frosting